Single Tooth Implant – Evansville, WI
Replace Your Missing Tooth with a Permanent Solution
Your teeth can serve you for a lifetime with the right care over the years. Unfortunately, even with a proactive approach to oral hygiene, tooth loss is still a common problem. In fact, 120 million Americans are missing at least one tooth. Thanks to the latest innovations in dentistry, you have more options than ever to restore your smile. Besides traditional treatments, we also offer the latest solutions using dental implants.
Options for Single Tooth Replacement
Every tooth is invaluable to a healthy, functional smile. If you lose even one, serious issues will begin brewing in your mouth. Your jawbone will slowly deteriorate because it isn’t being stimulated by the root. Over time, your remaining teeth won’t have adequate support. As they drift out of alignment, you’ll have an increased risk of cavities, gum disease, and additional tooth loss.
With each one you lose; your confidence will be lost along with it. Your incomplete smile can also affect your general health because you may struggle to chew a variety of foods. This can lead to nutritional deficiencies that compromise your wellbeing.
It’s best to replace a missing tooth quickly to preserve your natural smile. Your dentist will perform a thorough consultation to determine which treatment is right for you:
- Fixed Bridge: The most traditional option for a lost tooth is a fixed bridge. Your dentist takes an impression of your mouth to recreate the tooth you’ve lost. It’s held in place by reshaping your adjacent teeth to allow dental crowns to be fitted over them. Your restorations are carefully crafted to match your natural teeth to blend in when you smile. Your bridge and crowns can last for about 10 years before needing to be replaced.
- Dental Implant: A dental implant replicates the entire tooth structure. A titanium implant post is surgically placed into your jawbone to serve as a root. An abutment is placed onto the post to connect your custom-made restoration. This gives you the next best thing to your natural tooth using a solution that can last for a lifetime with the right aftercare.
Benefits of a Dental Implant
Since a dental implant mimics the entire tooth structure, it provides exceptional benefits that aren’t possible using any other treatment, including:
- Predictable solution with over a 95% success rate.
- Natural-looking results to smile with confidence.
- Regain as much as 70% of your natural biting force.
- Preserve your jawbone’s density to stop dental drift.
- Improves your oral health.
- Doesn’t alter healthy teeth or rely on them for support.
- Supports your facial tissues for a youthful appearance.
- Easy maintenance and care.
- Cost-effective solution that should never need to be replaced.
Schedule Your Consultation Today
If you’ve lost a tooth, you don’t need to live with a gap in your smile. Our office embraces the latest treatments and techniques to provide our patients with superior care. We’ll rebuild your smile using a successful solution. Contact our office today to schedule your consultation for single tooth replacement.