After spending years practicing dentistry in large, corporate environments, Dr. White realized her desire to create something more personal for her patients: A place where care was driven by an individual’s specific needs and comfort rather than production requirements or formulas. Dr. White strives to meet these needs, be it choosing the best treatment options, finances, even patient fear or embarrassment. From the moment you walk through our door, you will be listened to, respected and shown a level of care that will make you feel at home. This philosophy is deeply rooted in Maple Grove Family Dental’s mission and we apply it to every facet of the practice. Patients of all ages, from toddlers to seniors, are welcome and we’ve taken enormous pleasure in fostering these relationships through the years. Maple Grove Family Dental’s formula of wide-ranging treatments, sincere concern for patients, and the insistence on a warm, relaxing environment has been bringing people back for nearly a decade.
Please contact our Evansville, WI practice today if you have any questions for our team or you’re ready to schedule your first appointment. Patients from the surrounding areas of Janesville, Brodhead, Albany, Brooklyn, Orfordville, Oregon, and beyond are welcome as well. We look forward to welcoming you and showing you what we’ve built together.
Our treatment options include the following:
- Bonding, to repair small chips or cracks
- Crowns & Bridgework, to replace large amounts of lost tooth structure and/or missing teeth
- Dental Implants, for the longest-lasting tooth replacement available today
- Fillings, to make your teeth strong and healthy again
- Oral Cancer Screenings, to detect disease at a curable stage
- Orthodontic Treatment, to move teeth into the right position
- Periodontal (Gum) Disease Therapy, to prevent tooth loss
- Porcelain Veneers, for repairing larger chips and cracks, and reshaping teeth
- Professional Teeth Cleanings, to maintain good oral health
- Removable Dentures, to help you smile again
- Root Canal Treatment, to save an infected tooth
- Teeth Whitening, to brighten a faded or discolored smile
- TMJ/TMD Treatment, for chronic jaw pain
- Tooth Extractions, when a tooth is hopelessly damaged or decayed
Emergency Dental Treatment
If you have a life-threatening or severe injury, call 911 or go directly to the nearest hospital emergency room. We can treat a variety of traumatic dental injuries, including teeth that have been chipped, moved, or knocked out entirely. Please call our office for assistance.